The Allied Media Partners (AMP) Broadcasting Network, Inc. is a multi-media company in the Philippines.
In 2015, the Dominguez Family sold 24.16% of its shares to SJG Development, Inc., a real estate and investment company headed by respected businessmen Senen D. Glorioso and Don Martin V. Glorioso. The family, however, managed to remain as the majority shareholder of the Network. SJG currently holds 18.58% of AMP Broadcasting Network's total shares of stock and has interests with several other businesses engaged in banking and finance, such as MB Philippines, Inc. and Rural Bank of Pagbilao (based in Quezon Province).
Subsidiaries and affiliates Edit
- AMP Publications, Inc.
- AMP Talents Management
- AMP World (InterKabayan Channel)
- Asiatec Music Group (partnership with Nestor Prestoza)
- AMP Records Marketing and Publishing, Inc.
- Able Music International, Inc.
- Asiatec Audio Video & Compact Disc Technology Corporation
- End-Time Mission Broadcasting Service, Inc. (8.1%)
- iAMP (AMP Interactive Media, Inc.)
- Millennium Cinema
- Rockstar Philippines Media Properties, Inc. (50% ownership stake from Engeno Industrial Trade and Services)
- AMP Engineering Division
- TOC Systems Operations (CER/Master Playout)
- Terrestrial and Satellite Transmission Engineering
- Radio Network Engineering
- AMP News and Public Affairs
- AMP Television Productions (EntertainmenTV)
- AMP Regional TV